Accounting experts Saint-Pierre-d’Oléron
Your accounting expert in Saint-Pierre-d’Oléron
While the Île d’Oléron economy has flourished thanks to its booming tourism trade – boosted by the Île d’Oléron bridge – STREGO has fostered long-running ties with very small business and SMEs (including producers, artisans and retailers) in the local food and transport industries since 1973. The STREGO team, made up of 11 staff, provides daily support to 250 business leaders, from setting up a business to transfer operations.
Île d’Oléron boasts a diverse economy and this has allowed STREGO Saint-Pierre-d’Oléron to specialize in a broad range of fields, including:
– Fish products: oyster harvesting and marketing, fsh hatcheries, oyster sales and fishmongers
– Real estate: single-family home building, masonry, plumbing, electricians, estate agents, home inspections, developers
– Motor vehicles: garages, car dealerships, second-hand car sales and vehicle testing centres
– Large-scale distribution: gardening, DIY and food stores
– Associations: children’s and sport clubs, support for vulnerable groups, training aid
– Liberal professions: architecture, medicine, dentistry, chartered surveyors, project management
– Agricultural industry: winemakers, riding schools, cooperatives
– Retail: opticians, clothing, bakeries, bicycles, home decor, specialized stores (shipping goods such as fittings);
– Tourism, hospitality and catering: Furniture rentals, cafes, hotels, restaurants and campsites
– Oyster farms
STREGO Saint-Pierre d’Oléron also provides a broad range of other services including support for business developers. Thanks to our trusted partners, we can offer complementary services to business such as personal and professional wealth management, family welfare protection, daily allowances, pension funds, educaton annuities, solidarity tax on wealth, business and personal insurance, and funding.
STREGO Saint-Pierre d’Oléron also offers Fizen, an online accounting service accessible to everyone, with access to all the indicators you need to run your business: automatic VAT calculations, account transactions, a personalized dashboard to check your cashflow, draft operating budget, etc.